- Listening to: Pink Floyd
- Reading: book about Jarek Nohavica
- Playing: the guitar
- Eating: good slovak food :)
- Drinking: whatever ;)
Back in Slovakia happy about it...anyway, the Erasmus ended and...sad about that but that's how it goes Ready to work on some new deviations...
- Listening to: Vetroplach (great slovak band!!!)
- Reading: Study materials
- Watching: Notebook screen
- Playing: With keyboard?
- Eating: Supplies from Slovakia :)
- Drinking: Coffeeeeeeee
Back in Dublin...studying for exams, writing assignments...uff becoming a and feeling like this little bit worried...but it'll be okay Keep your fingers crossed and after that, hopefully some time for deviations (have some material to work on ) take care and all the best in the New Year...especially to those having exams too
- Listening to: Chicane
- Reading: Stupid White Men
- Eating: Bad food :)
- Drinking: Looots of alcohol :)
I'm totally amazed by my Erasmus friends here in Dublin - they threw me an awesome birthday party! I'm really happy I've met them, they're sooo nice! Feel just great (trashed after the party though )!